Longer loop time/redo or momentary undo/multiple layers

we're planning a MkII version of Loupé. It will have MDI control and sync and will be a desktop device.
don't expect it before 2023.
smithnae

Longer loop time/redo or momentary undo/multiple layers

Post by smithnae »

My biggest “wish list” items are already in the works (a desktop version with a robust midi implementation — especially if that reworking of the readFX for midi allows for combining readFX parameters on the fly (I would be in heaven)).

That beings said, to add to the wish list, I would enjoy:

a longer stereo loop time or the ability to double the loop length when in mono

a “redo” button or a momentary “undo” function that didn’t allow for multiple redo’s but only used undo in a temporary way (i.e. holding undo moves you back one layer and releasing it moves you forward one

or even something as different as multiple layers (that would be like having multiple loupés in one! So perhaps that’s a bit unrealistic. That being said, there are no creative loopers out there that I know of that have that feature (on the edp+ the multiple loops can’t be playing at the same time. Perhaps the looper in the beebo can do this, I am not sure)).
kspicknell

Re: Longer loop time/redo or momentary undo/multiple layers

Post by kspicknell »

All great suggestions! I’d like to see this one (and think it might be feasible) in a Loupé “mkI” OS update: “longer stereo loop time or the ability to double the loop length when in mono“